Holiday has always been a time to enjoy, watch movies, travel to friends, families, play games and much more. However, with the outbreak of global pandemic, it has virtually changed how so many things are, expending the holidays not exception. At the end of the school, major exams like WAEC and NECO are starting quite behind schedule and this has made exams to encroach into the holidays. School teachers will dedicate a sizeable chunk of their time on the exams and finalsts. In addition, most teachers are yet to cover syllabus and for students to excel in subsequent exams, they must step up personal effort.
Then comes the ten-sums-a-day competition. It is intended to constructively engage the students and make their holidays more productive in the face of global realities.
At the home front, holiday period could be very tasking for career parents. Even stay- at-home parents will find it difficult coping with children jumping from pillar to pole. This happening morning to evening daily through the holidays. You can find out more about having productive holidays here https://www.daniel-wong.com/2015/11/09/productive-things-to-do-during-school-holidays/
WHO SHOULD APPLY.
This cartegory is for pupils between primary classes 3 and 6. Such pupil should be of age bracket 9 and 12 years.
This cartegory is for students between JS 1 to 3. It does include JSS 3 students moving to SS 1. Students in this cartegory should be of age bracket 10 and 15 years.
This cartegory is for students between SS 1 to SS3. It does not include SS 3 students writing WAEC and NECO. Students in this cartegory should be of age bracket 13 and 18 years.
STAGES OF REGISTRATION
- GET A GMAIL: Every participant is required to have a gmail, to be able to create account on the site and that some of our communications will be via email
- CREATE ACCOUNT: This is done by clicking on the menu to on top right and filling the form
- LOG IN: to be able to carry out certain operations on the site, you need to log in with your email and password earlier submitted when creating your account.
- MAKE PAYMENT : Participant in each cartegory is expected to pay a participation fee of #1000. Parents of participants can pay using Master Card, Visa Card, Verve Card, USSD or Paystack.
- N.B: Participants are enjoined to follow the stages in order of 1 through 4. This is very important.
SELECTION, GIFTS AND PRIZES.
Pls find out about the selection process, gifts and prizes here:https://ten-sums-a-daycompetition.com.ng/selection-gifts-and-prizes-to-be-won/